• We will continue to meet on Sundays at the stable. Music starts at 9:00 and the service starts at 9:15. We hope that you will come as families and after services the kids can have fre pony rides. We hope that the families will spend time together enjoying the wonderful amenities at Kah Nee Tah.
* WE HAVE CONTRACTED WITH THE ON RESERVATION RESORT KA NEE TA TO TAKE OVER THE RIDING CONCESSION ON THE RESERVATION. WE PROVIDE LESSONS, HOURLY RIDES, HALF DAY AND FULL DAY TREKS. TREKS ALLOW THE CHOICE OF RIDING ON A WILD HORSE PHOTO SAFARI OR RIDING THE BANKS OF THE DESCHUTES RIVER. LODGING, RV SITES AND CAMPING ARE AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT AND WE CAN HELP YOU BOOK A COMPLETE EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF RIDING, GOLF, THE HOT POOLS AND SPA AND INCREDIBLE WHITE WATER RAFTING EXPERIENCES. TO BOOK CALL (541)460-0177
* WE WILL SAVE HORSES FROM SLAUGHTER BY BUYING OUR DUDE STRING FROM MEAT BUYERS AND AUCTION YARDS BEFORE THE ARE SHIPPED TO SLAUGHTER. A DONATION OF $250 ALLOWS US TO PURCHASE AND DELIVER THE HORSE.
• We are hoping to have a truck, trailer, and coach ready for an endurance team in the summer of 2007. We also would like to have at least four youth make the commitment to learn to compete in the National Reigned Cow Horse Association.
• We will continue to have Chris, and possibly other adults in the program, registered as contacts with the school system. Someone who is designated as a contact is able to respond to the needs of youth as a family member; youth then feel the care and guidance of a community.
• We will continue to conduct study halls at the fairgrounds on Tuesdays. Horses and related activities are part of the break time and a quality meal is provided. Help with transportation and meals is always needed.
• We will continue to meet with small groups and individuals so we have a place for people to trust and share with us. We can then offer support, advocacy and intervention as needed.